Students, Faculty and Staff Joining Together in
Doing Justice, Loving Kindness, and Walking Humbly
Pumpkin Carving and Campfire Wed Oct 27 7-9pm
Volunteers NEEDED for Tuesday Stone Soup Meal for Persons Experiencing Homeless
Honoring the radically inclusive ministry of Jesus, we seek to cultivate a progressive community that welcomes all persons in celebrating the diversity of race, ethnicity, nationality, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, financial circumstance, and faith tradition.
Great Things to Start Fall 2021
- Kick Off Vegetarian BBQ Wed Sept 29th 7-9pm FREE
- Apple Cider Pressing Friday Oct 1 5-8pm FREE
- Train to be on of our Stone Soup Volunteers
Regular Events Include (See Activities Tab for Details & See Facebook for everything)
- Monday Evening Meditation 6:30pm-8pm
- Tuesday Stone Soup Volunteers 3-5:15pm and/or 5-7:15pm
- Wednesday Vegetarian Dinner and Campfire 7-9pm
- Monday – Wednesday 9am – 2pm Tea Garden and Tea Room Open to the Public
- Virtual Studies on Matters of Faith and/or Justice
COVID Precautions (Reducing risk for our participants AND our community)
- Adhering to ALL Campus AND Community guidelines including
- Social distancing
- Group Size
- Outdoors when feasible. Well ventilated when not.
Typical Building Hours During Fall, Winter, & Spring Terms:
Our building is not open to the general public during COVID times but we do have a new membership program that allows any of our regular participants to get a passcode to use the building for study or hangout from 8am-10pm. For details and access, join us for an event or set up a time to meet with pastor Rob.
Administrative Office Hours:
Building locked during COVID but you can often connect with Laurie Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.