Cultivating justice, peace, and community with the campus and the world.
We have returned to “more normal” programming and building hours in Spring Term!!!
Pizza & Ping Pong
Wow! What a great event. Join us next time.
Join us for our 2nd Annual Ping Pong Tournament with fabulous prizes and free pizza. If the weather is nice we will be out back. This is really a great time to drop by for the first time to see what we are all about. Bonus LIVE music.
7pm- 9pm Wed April 6th
101 NW 23rd Street (Across from Downward Dog)
We meet outside McNary Dining Center. Look for Scout the hiking dog extrodinaire. We will hop in cars and go to a trailhead within 15 minutes of campus. There are over 30 trailheads and countless trails right here.
Every Sunday 1-3pm rain or shine.
Regular Events Include (See Activities Tab for Details & See Facebook for everything
- Sunday SunHike 1pm Meets outside McNary Dining Center
- Monday Evening Meditation 6:30pm-8pm (Currently Virtual)
- Tuesday Stone Soup Volunteers 3-5:15pm and/or 5-7:15pm (Online Signup Required)
- Wednesday Student Vegetarian Dinner 7-9pm
- Monday – Frida Tea Garden and Tea Room Open to the Public
- We continue to follow Benton County Guidelines in the building
- Individual groups using our space may use more stringent rules
Typical Building Hours During Fall, Winter, & Spring Terms:
Our building is typically open from 10am – 5pm on weekdays but often can be found open earlier or later than that. Regular participants can also get a passcode to use the building for study or hangout from 8am-10pm. For details and access, join us for an event or set up a time to meet with pastor Rob.
Administrative Office Hours:
The best time to connect with a live person is Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.