To deepen our understanding and practice of the Christian life, we gather in Fellowship, Worship, Spiritual Growth, and Social Action remembering to laugh and play together while reaching out to share God’s love with the world.
Our ministry of hospitality at WestM seeks to embody a progressive and inclusive Christian faith with a community that…
- Includes all students in celebrating the diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, financial circumstance and faith background.
- Offers authentic acceptance, mutual respect and supportive friendships.
- Creates a safe place in which to ask the hard questions, digging in to explore one’s faith and doubts, and struggle with issues of meaning, purpose and truth.
- Grounds us in our own understanding of Jesus the Christ as our path to God while seeking to be in relationship and dialogue with those of other faith traditions for our mutual benefit and understanding.
- Serves God and creation faithfully through learning about and acting upon peace and justice issues that impact individuals, communities and the world which we share.
What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly with your God. – Micah 6:8