Pastor Rob Kirby is an ordained minister and is available to perform weddings at Westminster House and other locations.

If you are interested in having Pastor Rob conduct your nuptials, please email him at Please include the following information in your email:

  • Full names and contact information for both parties;
  • Date, location and venue of wedding (if known);
  • Some dates and times that you and your partner may be available to attend pre-marital counseling sessions with Pastor Rob or alternative arrangements for counseling at another location (required, please see below);
  • Any additional information you think is important or any special needs/circumstances regarding your ceremony.

Pre-Marital Counseling & Wedding Service Planning

  • Counseling consists of 4 one-hour sessions with the couple;
  • Pre-marital counseling is required of all couples no matter the length of your relationship. Pastor Rob’s Master of Divinity included a specialization in Pastoral Care and Counseling. He is well equipped to carry out this work and believes it is an extremely important part of the marriage process;
  • An online, pre-marital survey form must be completed by both parties before counseling sessions can begin (survey takes approx. 45 min) To take the survey click here
  • You are more than welcome to conduct this counseling with another Pastor or counseling service as well. Please provide proof to Pastor Rob of pre-marital counseling obtained through another source.
  • A draft wedding service will be sent to you as we plan the wedding. You may want to start reviewing possible scriptures. Here are some suggestions.


  • $150 pre-marital counseling fee, sessions are not covered by insurance. This fee is due at the first counseling session (payable to Rob Kirby);
  • $200 planning fee due at time of rehearsal (payable to Rob Kirby);
  • If long distance travel and/or lodging is required of the pastor in order to officiate at your wedding an additional honorarium is appreciated;
  • If using the Westminster House as your venue, please refer to our Facilities Page for current rental rates (payable to United Campus Ministry).


  • The couple is responsible for obtaining the wedding license from the county clerk in the county where the wedding will be performed. Please note that each county has its own rules with regard to waiting periods and other requirements for the license;
  • The marriage license must be available at the Rehearsal;
  • Benton County license requirements click here

I look forward to sharing in your wedding day.

Peace, Shalom, Salaam,

Pastor Rob